Saturday 2 April 2011

Another black man dies after contact with the police. Its time we unified and defended ourselves... this can't go on.

Posted on 01 April 2011

It is with deep regret that I write this. I offer my sincere and heartfelt condolences to the family of  Kingsley Burrell Brown.

 I cant imagine your pain right now. I had thought that the suspicious death of Smiley Culture was shocking, but the death of Keith Burrell after being arrested by West Midlands Police, as reported by the Voice leaves me feeling  physically sick. I call upon all people of good conscience to support our demands for justice for  both of our brothers. Our lives seem so cheap in their hands. I ask that both black and white, rich or poor  unite in the simple cause of justice and truth. Thing have to change. 


Everybody physically connected to this case has to be arrested immediately. All Birmingham citizens regardless of race will find the reported facts both deeply shocking and deeply worrying. Back to the eighties has become a hackneyed phrase of late. 30 years on from 1981 history appears to be repeating itself.


No Justice No Peace.

Kingsley Brown hours before he died in hospital (from The Voice)



Official Campaign 4 Justice 4 Kingsley Burrell

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_188627871181535 



 Official Campaign 4 Justice 4 Smiley Culture

https://www.facebook.com/Campaign4Justice4SmileyCulture